New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touch-points within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Perfectly located, our hotel is set in seven acres of landscaped gardens and just a short drive from Junction 7 of the M6 motorway. With a recent refurbishment to our hotel, we're positive that you'll enjoy an extra comfortable stay when you check-in to stay with us.
When you're here, why not make full use of our You Fit Health Club, unwind in our relaxing hotel bar, or enjoy something delicious from our tempting menu in the open lobby restaurant concept.
Please be aware that as we only have 3 floors that we do not have a hotel lift. This may need to be taken into account when booking a suitable room for your needs.
Why not take advantage of our prime location and visit some of the great attractions in the region - whether that’s the city of Birmingham itself, the history and heritage of the Black Country Museum, or the thrills and spills of the Drayton Manor Theme Park.
Going to a concert at the Arena Birmingham or major event at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) or any number of events held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) which our hotel is perfect to reach via the network of motorways on our doorstep.
No congestion charges here! From July 2019 onwards congestion charges will be levied in Birmingham city centre, so why not stay or meet at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7 to avoid the charges?
There really is something for everyone here at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7. Get in touch with our team on 0333 320 9323 for all enquiries.
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org