Have the perfect day at one special wedding venue
Here at the Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, J7, we pride ourselves on being one of the area’s premier wedding venues. Licensed to care for every detail, our impressive newly refurbished purpose built function suite have their own unique character and features, allowing us to tailor your wedding to exactly how you dreamed it would be.
Set in 7 acres of grounds, our venue guarantees you the privacy for an intimate wedding. The beautiful grounds and patio area are ideal for a drink's reception with your guests, and provides a lovely backdrop for photographs. This, along with meticulous planning with our dedicated wedding coordinator, will help to create everlasting memories.
With plenty of space to accommodate family and friends, we can assure you and your guests would be our priority when choosing Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, J7 as your wedding venue.
See below for more information on each of our venues; all of which you could make your own for your special day.
If you would like to speak to one of our wedding coordinators, please contact us via the email form or call us directly on 0333 320 9323.
Wedding Ceremony Options
We're privileged to be able to hold a variety of wedding ceremonies at our hotel for up to 100 guests. From the more traditional through to civil ceremonies, we're confident that our venue, coupled with our expertise, will deliver you the most perfect day. The kinds of ceremonies we can accommodate are:
- Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Multicultural Ceremonies
- Unusual Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding blessings
So whatever your vision, get in touch with one of our dedicated wedding coordinators today to discuss your plans. Call us on 0333 320 9323 and we'll look forward to speaking to you soon.
Our wedding co-ordinators and events professionals are experienced in producing truly memorable ceremonies and wedding receptions. They will be the key contact during the planning of your big day, and will be on hand to answer any worries and queries you may have.
We will guide you through the following:
- How your big day will run and what to expect
- Choose the right package for you and your budget
- Venue availability
- A professional insight into menus and wine choices
- Contacting the registry office or church
- The planning process up to your big day
- Booking terms and conditions
- How much and when to make payments
- Room dressing and table decoration ideas
- Photographers and photo opportunities
- Accommodation for guests
- Marquees and ground hire
- Children’s entertainers
- What to expect at your final wedding details meeting
- Additional Ideas on how you can make your day special
- Our wedding open evenings and wedding fayres
Contact us directly on 0333 320 9323 or click below to arrange a show round of our venue or to talk through the finer details of your big day.
The Hillcrest Suite
The Hillcrest suite provides the a perfect location for your small and intimate civil ceremony with plenty of natural daylight that floods into the room and blank canvas décor which gives you the perfect opportunity to decorate and theme to your hearts content.
- Licensed for civil ceremonies up to 40 guests
- Separate arrival annex perfect for the bride to make an entrance
- Natural daylight
- Neutral decorating
- Red Carpet
The Beacon Suite
This stunning suite has tasteful and luxurious decorations, plentiful windows which give it a light and airy feel. The Beacon room will be the perfect location for your big day. The Beacon has it's own entrance, terrace and bar area which will give your big day an exclusivity feel
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships
- Can divide into 2 sections so no delay between your wedding ceremony and your wedding breakfast.
- Can accommodate up to 100 people for a wedding breakfast and 250 for your evening reception.
- Large open plan room
- Situated on the ground floor
- Private bar with lounge seating
- Private entrance
- Private terrace, perfect for drinks, photographs, BBQ and hog roasts
- Portable dancefloor
- Flexible capacities
- Flexible room configurations
The Willow Room & Sycamore Room
The inspiring Willow and Sycamore rooms are ideal for an intimate wedding breakfast or small celebration. Your guests will enjoy natural daylight that both these rooms benefit from.
- Perfect for up to 50 people
- Separate annex perfect for drinks receptions
- Natural daylight
- Neutral decorating
Special Wedding Accommodation Rates
Here at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7 we want to help take out all the additional stress of planning your wedding, so when it comes to providing your guests specially discounted bedroom rates from just £65 per room, per night, you don't need to look further than us. With the following facilities available in all our guest rooms, we're sure to please everyone:
We have 190 spacious and modern bedrooms.
- An extra comfortable bed
- Room service
- Direct dial telephone
- En-suite bathroom
- Bathroom amenities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Pull out sofa bed/cots on request
- Free WiFi
- Free use of You Fit health club
- Free car parking
- Free IHG rewards points
- Special booking code just for your guests