F A Q’s
- Where can I find local banks and shops?
Scott Arms Shopping Centre – 0.64 miles. Turn left out of the hotel car park on to the dual carriageway, stay in the right hand lane driving just 5-10 minutes by car.
- Do you have parking?
We have 250 parking spaces. We operate Parking Eye at the hotel. Parking is free for guests when registering their details. Small charge for visitors unless spending £5.00 at our bar and lounge.
- What are your breakfast opening times?
Monday – Friday: 6.30am – 9.30am.
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 30am – 10.30am
- Do you have a restaurant?
Yes our Traders Restaurant is open for evening meals: 6.30pm – 10pm (approximate last entry 9.30pm).
- Do you have a bar and lounge?
Yes we do have a licensed bar and lounge, which is open to the public where you can purchase Starbucks coffee amongst other beverages and meals and snacks.
- Do you have a Leisure Club?
Yes we do, which is complimentary for our residents with an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and steam room.
Opening times are
Friday 6.30am – 10pm.
Saturday 7am – 10pm.
Sunday 7am – 8pm.
- Can you join the gym?
Yes, there are a number of affordable memberships available. Please email our Health Club. email@example.com
- Do you cater for weddings?
Yes we have a number of packages available. For more information please email our Wedding Co-ordinators: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you cater for conferences and events?
Yes we have a number of options and packages. For more information please email our Events Team: email@example.com
- Do you allow pets?
Yes for residents with an additional charge of charge of £15.00. We have extensive land ideal for walking. Dogs must be on a lead at all times and not allowed in public areas.
- Where is your nearest Petrol Station?
Shell Petrol Station less than 5-10 minute’s drive from the hotel. At the top of the hotel drive turn left on the dual carriageway heading towards the roundabout. Following the signs for the A34 Walsall keeping in the right hand lane
- Where is your nearest cash machine?
Hotel lobby (chargeable) or free at Shell garage 5-10 minute’s walk.
- Do you have a local Taxi Company?
Yes we use Tomkins (01922 474747).
- Do you do have Cadbury World Packages?
Yes we do with overnight accommodation included. For enquiries please email our Reception: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cadbury World – 77.77 miles (B30 1JR)
- Drayton Manor Park – 18.15 miles (B78 3TW)
- Black Country Museum – 10.34 miles (DY1 4SQ)
- Dudley Zoo – 10.51 miles (DY1 4QF)
- National Exhibition Centre – 15.79 miles (B40 1NT)
- Arena Birmingham (formerly NIA) – 8.05 miles (B1 2AA)
- International Convention Centre (ICC) – 8.04 miles (B1 2EA)
- Bull Ring Shopping Centre – 7.75 miles (B5 4BU)
- Star City Birmingham – Bowling and Cinema Complex – 5.83 miles (B7 5SA)